[openstack-dev] OpenStack Trove Ocata Midcycle, NYC, August 25 and 26.

Amrith Kumar amrith at tesora.com
Wed Jun 22 13:53:50 UTC 2016

The Trove midcycle will be held in midtown NYC, thanks to IBM for hosting the event, on August 25th and 26th.

If you are interested in attending, please join the Trove meeting today, 2pm Eastern Time (#openstack-meeting-alt) and register at http://www.eventbrite.com/e/openstack-trove-ocata-midcycle-tickets-26197358003.

An etherpad for proposing sessions is at https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ocata-trove-midcycle

This will be a two-day event (not three days as we have done in the past) so we will start early on 25th and go as late as we can on 26th recognizing that people who have to travel out of NYC may want to get late flights (9pm, 10pm) on Friday.

Thanks,

-amrith