[openstack-dev] [ironic] [ironic-python-agent] Broken functional tests

Lucas Alvares Gomes lucasagomes at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 11:27:45 UTC 2016

Hi,

>> I would say we should add a job to the IPA gate to verify the
>> functional tests, just like swift does [0].
>>
>> We may also need to revert/fix that patch that broke those tests.
>

> I'm -1 to reverting anything until we have the test in the gate.

Fair enough.

I've opened two bugs: One for the broken functional tests [0] and
another one for the missing job in gate [1].

I've also pushed a fix [2] fixing the functional tests (bug [0]).

[0] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ironic-python-agent/+bug/1595145
[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ironic-python-agent/+bug/1595147
[2] https://review.openstack.org/332755

Cheers,