[openstack-dev] [all] Proposal: Architecture Working Group

Michael Krotscheck krotscheck at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 15:16:31 UTC 2016

On Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 10:59 AM Clint Byrum <clint at fewbar.com> wrote:

> As you should be, and we all must be. It's not going to happen if we
> just dream it. That's kind of the point. Let's write down a design _for
> the group that writes down designs_.

If I had any confidence that this group would have a significant impact on
making OpenStack more consistent, easy to work on, and easier to build apps
against, I'd be happy to help out.

The only thing that would give me that confidence is if the WG charter had
a TC-enforced section of: "If you do not implement this *thing* within two
cycles, your project will get kicked out of OpenStack".

Michael