[openstack-dev] [kolla] Need help from all core reviewers

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Tue Jun 21 14:26:17 UTC 2016

Hey folks,

We have a spec under review for Kolla + Kubernetes, which has been cooking for 6-8 weeks.  The specification may have some gaps, but it gives a solid feeling to me atleast the work is achievable.

Note specifications are point in time plans and are never revised in the repository.  We revise through the natural blueprint and bug processes we already have in place.  Please take a moment to add your +2 to Ryan's specification (or -1 if something is grossly wrong).  Remember there are no vetos on specifications.  Note the implementation train has left the station about 4 weeks ago, so its pointless to try to keep the spec and implementation exactly coordinated.  Lets just get the spec merged so folks understand what the general plan is.

Personally I think Ryan has done a fantastic job.  Some folks would just have given up by now :)

Remember, we need a majority to approve specifications.  Even if the specification isn't approved, the work will proceed so might as well approve it ;)

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/304182/

Regards,
-steve