[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Elevating context to remove subnets created by admin

Carl Baldwin carl at ecbaldwin.net
Mon Jun 20 22:41:49 UTC 2016

Somehow, this thread hid from me for a couple of weeks.  I just
reviewed something relevant to this here [1].  It proposes adding
tenant id to segment.  But, it also enforces that tenant id is the
same as that of the network owning the segment.  So, I say why store
it at all?

I would argue that subnet should also not have a tenant_id and should
just inherit it from the network.

Carl

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/331497/2/neutron/db/segments_db.py