[openstack-dev] [neutron][calico] New networking-calico IRC meeting

Neil Jerram neil at tigera.io
Mon Jun 20 14:42:56 UTC 2016

Calling everyone interested in networking-calico ...!  networking-calico
has been around in the Neutron stadium for a while now, and it's way past
time that we had a proper forum for discussing and evolving it - so I'm
happy to be finally proposing a regular IRC meeting slot for it: [1].  A
strawman initial agenda is up at [2].

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/331689/
[2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/NetworkingCalico

Please do take a look and

   - let me know your views on the timing, either here or on the review
   - feel free to add items to the agenda.

Many thanks,
   Neil