[openstack-dev] [StoryBoard] [OpenStack-Infra] StoryBoard Bug Squash 22nd-23rd June

Zara Zaimeche zara.zaimeche at codethink.co.uk
Mon Jun 20 14:23:22 UTC 2016

Hi everyone!

For one week only*, the StoryBoard bug squash is coming to an OpenStack
community near you! That's right; from 11:00 UTC 22nd June, to 11:00 UTC
23rd June THIS week, the StoryBoard team will be making a
critically-acclaimed appearance in #openstack-sprint. We'll be setting
time aside to help new contributors and to smoosh as many pesky little
bugs as possible. So come one, come all, and let's squash some bugs! As
always, you can also catch us in #storyboard. You can also help with the
effort by tagging smaller tasks as low-hanging-fruit in
storyboard.openstack.org. We have a worklist-in-progress listing all
such StoryBoard stories here:

https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/worklist/76

Feel free to ask any questions in #storyboard, and we hope to see you there!

Best Wishes,

Zara

*every week, really, we just don't use #openstack-sprint most weeks.