[openstack-dev] [kolla] our 3 voting processes in detail

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Sat Jun 18 04:24:52 UTC 2016

Thanks for the suggestion.  I think it merits further work to write our
policies down in git.  I wanted to get this out a little more quickly
since these are our foundational policies and there is some confusion
among the cores about them - even though we have been using them for the
better part of 2+ years :)

I'll see what I can do to get our policies put into our documentation.

Regards,
-steve