[openstack-dev] Invitation to join Hangzhou Bug Smash

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Fri Jun 17 16:03:58 UTC 2016

On 06/17/2016 12:00 AM, Wang, Shane wrote:
> Anita, sorry about replying to you slowly. Because we are a committee from a couple of companies, and need discussion, which causes slowness.
> I am not the only decision maker. Thanks Anita;)
>
> Regards.
> --
> Shane

No apology necessary, thank you Shane. You are doing a wonderful job
coordinating the event and if there is fault it is mine for not
following the rules.

Take all the time you need and rest assured I am fine if the response is
no. The decision is yours and your group's.

Thanks for your consideration,
Anita.