[openstack-dev] [all][tc] Require a level playing field for OpenStack projects

Amrith Kumar amrith at tesora.com
Fri Jun 17 08:46:06 UTC 2016

Steve, this was exactly the point I wanted to make and the reason I chose the verbiage of "reasonably accessible" since I believe that this would classify as such. However, as Thierry pointed out in his response to the review that wasn't his primary focus.

Rather, he didn't want a project to benefit a single contributor, vendor, organization and I've submitted a revision for his comments.

But, your point is well taken, and I didn't realize that the RHEL free for developers was a recent change.

-amrith