[openstack-dev] [QA][Infra] Newton Code Sprint

Ken'ichi Ohmichi ken1ohmichi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 18:42:54 UTC 2016

Hi Everyone,

As we've done the past 3 cycles we'll be having another QA/Infra code
sprint this cycle.
Previous code sprints were amazing, and we could concentrate on the
development with working together directly.
At this time, we have gotten an opportunity to hold a code sprint with
QA team and Infra team.

Many people say the first code sprint which was held in Germany was
great and want to do it again.
So the next sprint will take place in Germany on 19th - 21th
September, SAP has offered to sponsor the event and it'll be held at
SAP HQ, Walldorf, Germany.
Thank you so much to host this event, SAP and Marc Koderer who
arranges this event.

More details can be found on the following wiki page, and if you're planning on
attending please sign up using the wiki page:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Sprints/QAInfraNewtonSprint

Thanks
Ken Omichi