[openstack-dev] [UX] [TripleO] TripleO UI Initial Wireframes

Dan Prince dprince at redhat.com
Thu Jun 16 15:27:10 UTC 2016

I left some comments on the wireframes themselves. One general concept
I would like to see capture is to make sure that things across the UI
and CLI have parity.

Specifically things like if I register nodes on the CLI we use a JSON
file format:

http://tripleo.org/environments/environments.html#instackenv

Supporting individual nodes to be created is fine as well since a
command line user could just run Ironic client commands directly too.

I also left a comment about the screen with multiple plans. I like this
idea and it is something that we can pursue but due to fact that we use
a flat physical deployment network there would need to be some extra
care in setting up the network ranges, vlans, etc across multiple
plans. Again this is something I would like to see us support and
document with the CLI before we go and expose the capability in the UI.

Dan