[openstack-dev] [requirements][all] VOTE to expand the Requirements Team

Davanum Srinivas davanum at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 14:44:50 UTC 2016

Folks,

At Austin the Release Management team reached a consensus to spin off
with some new volunteers to take care of the requirements process and
repository [1]. The following folks showed up and worked with me on
getting familiar with the issues/problems/tasks (see [1] and [2]) and
help with the day to day work.

Matthew Thode (prometheanfire)
Dirk Mueller (dirk)
Swapnil Kulkarni (coolsvap)
Tony Breeds (tonyb)
Thomas Bechtold (tbechtold)

So, please cast your VOTE to grant them +2/core rights on the
requirements repository and keep up the good work w.r.t speeding up
reviews, making sure new requirements don't break etc.

Also, please note that Thierry has been happy enough with our work to
step down from core responsibilities :) Many thanks Thierry for
helping with this effort and guidance. I'll make all the add/remove to
the requirements-core team when this VOTE passes.

Thanks,
Dims

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/newton-relmgt-plan
[2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/requirements-tasks