[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Stable/liberty breakage

Aaron Rosen aaronorosen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 19:19:30 UTC 2016

Sorry I think I gave Gary some bad information here.

After digging into this more, the actually underlying issue that we hit is
that the packaged 'distro' version of stable/liberty that was running with
the vmware-nsx repo included this patch set which is not in upstream
stable/liberty

https://github.com/openstack/neutron/commit/7267d75fdd3f90af759d71e9490cd41d41ba6d98

That's what was causing the issue on our end.  All should be okay upstream.
Sorry about the confusion.

Aaron