[openstack-dev] [magnum-ui][magnum] Proposed Core addition, and removal notice

Shuu Mutou shu-mutou at rf.jp.nec.com
Wed Jun 15 08:15:51 UTC 2016

Hi peers,

Welcome Thai!!

I have closed this vote window, five days since the proposal posted onto ML, according to following guide.
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Governance/Approved/CoreDevProcess

This proposal have been approved from majority of the active Core Developers without rejection votes.

Also, I have freed Adrian from independent Magnum-UI core role according to agreement from him, because his role as Magnum-UI core is included with role as Magnum core.

Thanks,
Shu