[openstack-dev] [murano] [murano-apps] Murano apps core changes

Kirill Zaitsev kzaitsev at mirantis.com
Tue Jun 14 11:21:18 UTC 2016

Last week a patch [1] has been landed, that added murano-apps-core group, responsible for murano-apps repositories. Right now this group only includes murano-core. As a continuation of transition of responsibilities for murano-apps (started here [2]) I’m going to add Sergey Kraynev, who is leading the murano-apps separation initiative and allow him to nominate/add members to the team.

There is also one person, whom I would like to nominate for murano-apps-core myself — Dmytro Dovbii. Of all the murano team he has one of the greatest expertise with murano apps, and his contribution to their development and support is hard to underestimate [3]. I believe, that Dmytro would make a good foundation for the murano-apps-core team.

If there are no objections to these steps — I’m going to implement them by the end of this week.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/323340/
[2] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2016-May/096268.html
[3] http://stackalytics.com/?release=all&metric=commits&module=murano-apps

--