[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Delopment environment census refresh

Derek Higgins derekh at redhat.com
Tue Jun 14 11:08:35 UTC 2016

Hi All,
    A while back we populated a etherpad[1] with details of our
individual development environments, the idea here was that we can
point newcomers to this page to give them an idea of what hard ware
its possible to deploy triple on and what tools we use drive it.

   Its been just over 3 months since then which isn't a huge
time-frame but things may have changed e.g. resource requirements may
have increased, more people may now be using OVB, tripleo quick start
might have more use then it did back then, and some people might even
have started deploying on unmodified public clouds since this has
started to become possible(although still in the early stages).

   I'd appreciate it if people took a look at[1] below, add a section
for yourself under June 2016, if nothing has changed then just
copy/paste your entry from March.

thanks,
Derek.

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/tripleo-dev-env-census