[openstack-dev] [javascript] Meeting time doodle

Michael Krotscheck krotscheck at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 17:27:18 UTC 2016

Productive meeting this morning, everyone. As agreed, we'll be meeting
weekly at 1400UTC. I had to change the meeting time from Monday to
Wednesday though, because twice-a-month there were not meeting channels
available. Since Wednesday at 1400UTC was also available in the former
doodle poll, I chose that date. If this doesn't work for you, please
comment to that effect on this code review:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/329120/

Next meeting will be next week, Wednesday at 1400UTC, in
#openstack-meeting, and we'll be kicking it off with a design discussion
for the JavaScript OpenStack SDK. See you then!

Michael