[openstack-dev] Quesion about Openstack Containers and Magnum

zhihao wang wangzhihaocom at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 11 17:02:58 UTC 2016

Dear Openstack Dev Members:
I would like to install the Magnum on OpenStack to manage Docker Containers.I have a openstack Liberty production setup. one controller node, and a few compute nodes.
I am wondering how can I install Openstack Magnum on OpenStack Liberty on distributed production environment (1 controller node and some compute nodes)?
I know I can install Magnum using desstack, but I dont want the developer version,
Is there a way/guide to install it on production environment?
ThanksWally