[openstack-dev] [kolla] Request for changing the meeting time to 1600 UTC for all meetings

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Fri Jun 10 01:14:05 UTC 2016

Swapnil,

Thanks for triggering this community vote.  It was sorely overdue :).  I
counted 8 votes before I voted (I am all for moving everything to 1600UTC)
which is a majority of the CR team.  Note in the future I think we may
need to consider having split meetings again, if our community makeup
changes.

I have submitted a review to make the change official:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/327845/1

Regards
-steve