[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Nominate Artur Svechnikov to the fuel-web-core team

Evgeniy L eli at mirantis.com
Thu Jun 9 23:18:44 UTC 2016

Hi Dmitry,

It depends, but usually it takes half of working time to do reviews, I'm
not sure if we can assume 25-30%, also finding a good reviewer usually is
much harder than a person who can write the code, so it would be much more
productive to encourage people to spend as much time as they can on making
the project better and helping other contributors, than restricting them to
review code for not more than 2.5 hours.

Thanks,