[openstack-dev] [Magnum] The Magnum Midcycle

Adrian Otto adrian.otto at rackspace.com
Thu Jun 9 19:56:08 UTC 2016

Rackspace is willing to host in Austin, TX or San Antonio, TX, or San Francisco, CA.

--
Adrian

On Jun 7, 2016, at 1:35 PM, Hongbin Lu <hongbin.lu at huawei.com<mailto:hongbin.lu at huawei.com>> wrote:

Hi all,

Please find the Doodle pool below for selecting the Magnum midcycle date. Presumably, it will be a 2 days event. The location is undecided for now. The previous midcycles were hosted in bay area so I guess we will stay there at this time.

http://doodle.com/poll/5tbcyc37yb7ckiec

In addition, the Magnum team is finding a host for the midcycle. Please let us know if you interest to host us.

Best regards,
Hongbin