[openstack-dev] [stable][all] Tagging kilo-eol for "the world"

Tony Breeds tony at bakeyournoodle.com
Thu Jun 9 07:12:09 UTC 2016

On Fri, Jun 03, 2016 at 04:25:01PM +1000, Tony Breeds wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 02, 2016 at 08:31:43PM +1000, Tony Breeds wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >     In early May we tagged/EOL'd several (13) projects.  We'd like to do a
> > final round for a more complete set.  We looked for projects meet one or more
> > of the following criteria:
> > - The project is openstack-dev/devstack, openstack-dev/grenade or
> >   openstack/requirements
> > - The project has the 'check-requirements' job listed as a template in
> >   project-config:zuul/layout.yaml
> > - The project is listed in governance:reference/projects.yaml and is tagged
> >   with 'release:managed' or 'stable:follows-policy' (or both).
>
> So We've had a few people opt into EOL'ing which is great.
>
> I've Moved the lists from paste.o.o to a gist.  The reason for that is I can
> update them, the URL doesn't change and there is a revision history (or sorts).
>
> The 2 lists are now at: https://gist.github.com/tbreeds/7de812a5d363fab4bd425beae5084c87

I have just re-generated the stats for open changes.  The details are at:
    https://gist.github.com/tbreeds/7de812a5d363fab4bd425beae5084c87

The summary looks like:
All Repos                 : 1007
Checked Repos             : 318
Repos with kilo branches  : 172
EOL Repos                 : 152
NOT EOL Repos             :  20
Tagged Repos              :  15
Open Reviews              :  48

I have abandoned about half of the 48 reviews above but the rest I don't have
permission to abandon.

The remaining reviews are at: http://tiny.cc/os-kilo-still-open

The repos below have been left open:
                                                                    Open
Repo                                                     Project Reviews Notes
----                                                     ------- ------- -----
openstack/cookbook-openstack-bare-metal           Chef OpenStack
openstack/cookbook-openstack-block-storage        Chef OpenStack
openstack/cookbook-openstack-client               Chef OpenStack
openstack/cookbook-openstack-common               Chef OpenStack
openstack/cookbook-openstack-compute              Chef OpenStack
openstack/cookbook-openstack-dashboard            Chef OpenStack
openstack/cookbook-openstack-data-processing      Chef OpenStack
openstack/cookbook-openstack-database             Chef OpenStack
openstack/cookbook-openstack-identity             Chef OpenStack
openstack/cookbook-openstack-image                Chef OpenStack
openstack/cookbook-openstack-integration-test     Chef OpenStack
openstack/cookbook-openstack-network              Chef OpenStack
openstack/cookbook-openstack-object-storage       Chef OpenStack
openstack/cookbook-openstack-ops-database         Chef OpenStack
openstack/cookbook-openstack-ops-messaging        Chef OpenStack
openstack/cookbook-openstack-orchestration        Chef OpenStack
openstack/cookbook-openstack-telemetry            Chef OpenStack
openstack/murano-apps                                     murano       3
openstack/openstack-ansible                     OpenStackAnsible
openstack/packstack                                      BigTent

Yours Tony.