[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Revert "Migrate tripleo to centos-7"

Paul Belanger pabelanger at redhat.com
Thu Jun 9 00:09:01 UTC 2016

On Mon, Jun 06, 2016 at 08:08:40PM -0400, Dan Prince wrote:
> Sending it again to [TripleO].
>
> On Mon, 2016-06-06 at 20:06 -0400, Dan Prince wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Having a bit of a CI outage today due to (I think) the switch to
> > Centos
> > Jenkins slaves. I'd like to suggest that we revert that quickly to
> > keep
> > things moving in TripleO:
> >
> > https://review.openstack.org/326182 Revert "Migrate tripleo to
> > centos-
> > 7"
> >
> > And then perhaps we can follow up with a bit more Centos 7 testing
> > before we switch over completely.
> >
> > Dan

I spend the last 2 days looking into this. Currently experimental tripleo jobs
for centos-7 are green. We actually didn't need to fix anything specific to
centos-7 migration, the issues were simply exposed at the time of migration.

Both issues revolved around external gearman server and HDD space issue on
underclouds.

As a result, I've proposed the revert[1] of the revert.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/327425/