[openstack-dev] [kolla] Request for changing the meeting time to 1600 UTC for all meetings

Swapnil Kulkarni (coolsvap) me at coolsvap.net
Wed Jun 8 12:54:45 UTC 2016

Dear Kollagues,

Some time ago we discussed the requirement of alternating meeting
times for Kolla weekly meeting due to major contributors from
kolla-mesos were not able to attend weekly meeting at UTC 1600 and we
implemented alternate US/APAC meeting times.

With kolla-mesos not active anymore and looking at the current active
contributors, I wish to reinstate the UTC 1600 time for all Kolla
Weekly meetings.

Please let me know your views.

--
Best Regards,