[openstack-dev] [keystone]trusts with federated users

Gyorgy Szombathelyi gyorgy.szombathelyi at doclerholding.com
Tue Jun 7 14:28:33 UTC 2016

Hi!

As an OIDC user, tried to play with Heat and Murano recently. They usually fail with a trust creation error, noticing that keystone cannot find the _member_ role while creating the trust.
Since a federated user is not really have a role in a project, but it is a member of a group, which has the appropriate role(s), I suspect that this will never work with Federation?
Or is it a known/general problem with trusts and groups? I cannot really decide if it is a problem at the Heat, or the Keystone side, can you give me some advice?
If it is not an error in the code, but in my setup, then please forgive me this stupid question.

Br,
György