[openstack-dev] [devstack] [odl-networking] Devstack with ODL using Mitaka?

Wojciech Dec wdec.ietf at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 11:42:39 UTC 2016

Hi Openstack dev Folks,

I'd appreciate your help with setting up the necessary local.conf for using
an ODL as the controller, along with Mitaka.

Would be great if anyone could share a working  Mitaka updated local.conf
that they could share?

A more specific problem I've been experiencing, is that the devstack script
insists on pulling and starting ODL no matter what ODL_MODE setting is
used. According to :
https://github.com/openstack/networking-odl/blob/master/devstack/settings
I've been using ODL_MODE=externalodl as well as =manual. In both cases
devstack starts the ODL it pulls.

Thanks,
Wojtek.