[openstack-dev] [kolla] stepping down from core

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Mon Jun 6 22:14:24 UTC 2016

Jeff,

Thanks for the notification.  Likewise it has been a pleasure working with
you over the last 3 years on Kolla.  I've removed you from gerrit.

You have made a big impact on Kolla.  For folks that don't know, at one
point Kolla was nearly dead, and Jeff was one of our team of 3 that stuck
to it.  Without Jeff to carry the work forward, OpenStack deployment in
containers would have been set back years.

Best wishes on what you work on next.

Regards
-steve