[openstack-dev] [Kuryr] roles of kuryr server in server/agent mode

Fawad Khaliq fawad at plumgrid.com
Mon Jun 6 10:42:56 UTC 2016

Hi Vikas,

This is something we discussed over the summit. The kuryr (referred to as
server, more like a master instance) is in fact running on the master node
(Swarm, k8s, Mesos etc) in the VM. I will push a patch to clarify in the
spec.

And agree that the instance running inside the VMs will be capable to doing
the options you mentioned above.

Hope that clarifies it.

Thanks,
Fawad Khaliq