[openstack-dev] [tricircle] reviewed by multiple eyes

joehuang joehuang at huawei.com
Mon Jun 6 00:49:50 UTC 2016

Hello,

There are several articles will be helpful both to reviewers and code contributors: [1],[2],[3]

[1]:  http://docs.openstack.org/infra/manual/developers.html#code-review
[2]:  http://docs.openstack.org/infra/manual/developers.html#peer-review
[3]:  https://krotscheck.net/2015/07/13/code-review-in-openstack.html

I think this point is quite important for reviewer: Be explicit: If you ask for a change, specify where that change needs to be made, how it needs to be made, and why it needs to be made. Provide a code example if possible.

Best Regards
Chaoyi Huang ( Joe Huang )