[openstack-dev] [security][infra][tc] security-analysis repo needs +1 from Robert to be merged by Infrastructure

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Sat Jun 4 17:49:11 UTC 2016

Robert,

The infrastructure team will only merge new repos that are going into big tent repositories if the PTL +1s it (as in takes responsibility for it).

The review is here:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/325049/

If you click through, the needs-by you will see how it relates to the VMT section #5 rework.

As I said, I will do the basic prep work on getting the repo merged and including reno and some basic infrastructure to build documentation.

Andreas has been super helpful (thanks Andreas!) on handholding me through a docs-only repo addition - I've never seen Andreas be wrong on pc and I've done a lot of em :)

Regards,
-steve