[openstack-dev] [release] newton 1 milestone closed

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Fri Jun 3 21:32:00 UTC 2016

The Newton 1 milestone deadline is past, and the release team has
processed all but a few of the tag requests. We had some technical
issues with a few requests that we expect to have resolved early
next week.

A few projects missed the deadline. Please review the schedule [1]
and add the date for the Newton 2 milestone to your calendar. Keep
in mind that the deadline is the Thursday of the designated week,
as experienced in the western hemisphere. For Newton 2 that's July 14.

A few projects not following the milestone release model submitted
release requests anyway. That's fine, but since we gave priority
to the milestone projects this week we have postponed processing
some of those other requests until next week.

Thanks,
Doug

[1] http://releases.openstack.org/newton/schedule.html