[openstack-dev] [kolla] OSIC cluster accepteed

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Fri Jun 3 17:22:34 UTC 2016

Michal,

Great news.

Just as a followup, the midcycle is scheduled for the 12th and 13th of
July.  I am working on the eventbrite page today, but the initial
information is here:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Sprints#Newton_sprints

Unlike last midcycles, there is no vote on the date this time because
finding conference space funded by the community is extremely hard to come
by.  This was the only week that was available to me.

We will use time at the midcycle to plan usage and execution of the
cluster resources OSIC has made so graciously available to us.

Sean,

It would be super helpful if we could have bifrost functional and
integrated with Kolla by then - even if its not fully merged upstream.
That is six weeks or so to work in.  If you don't think you can make it
let us know.

Regards
-steve