[openstack-dev] [tc][security] Item #5 of the VMT

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Fri Jun 3 00:29:46 UTC 2016

Hi folks,

I think we are nearly done with Item #5 [1] of the VMT.  One question remains.

We need to know which repo the analysis documentation will land in .  There is security-doc we could use for this purpose, but we could also create a new repository called "security-analysis" (or open to other names).  I'll create the repo, get reno integrated with it, get sphinx integrated with it, and get a basic documentation index.rst in place using cookiecutter + extra git reviews.  I'll also set up project-config for you.  After that, I don't think there is much I can do as my plate is pretty full :)

Regards
-steve

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/300698/