[openstack-dev] [stable][all] Tagging kilo-eol for "the world"

Tony Breeds tony at bakeyournoodle.com
Thu Jun 2 10:31:43 UTC 2016

Hi all,
    In early May we tagged/EOL'd several (13) projects.  We'd like to do a
final round for a more complete set.  We looked for projects meet one or more
of the following criteria:
- The project is openstack-dev/devstack, openstack-dev/grenade or
  openstack/requirements
- The project has the 'check-requirements' job listed as a template in
  project-config:zuul/layout.yaml
- The project is listed in governance:reference/projects.yaml and is tagged
  with 'release:managed' or 'stable:follows-policy' (or both).

The list of 171 projects that match above is at [1].  There are another 68
projects at [2] that have kilo branches but do NOT match the criteria above.

Please look over both lists by 2016-06-09 00:00 UTC and let me know if:
- A project is in list 1 and *really* *really* wants to opt *OUT* of EOLing and
  why.
- A project is in list 2 that would like to opt *IN* to tagging/EOLing

Any projects that will be EOL'd will need all open reviews abandoned before it
can be processed.  I'm very happy to do this.

I'd like to hand over the list of ready to EOL repos to the infra team on
2016-09-10 (UTC)

Yours Tony.
[1] http://paste.openstack.org/show/507233/
[2] http://paste.openstack.org/show/507232/