[openstack-dev] [Monasca] influxDB clustering and HA will be "commercial option".

Hochmuth, Roland M roland.hochmuth at hpe.com
Thu Jun 2 07:40:02 UTC 2016

Hi László, as another alternative you could achieve something similar in Monasca, without using the InfluxDB Relay project, by configuring multiple Monasca Persisters each in a different consumer group, and with it's own independent InfluxDB server instance. Not sure which is the better approach. I believe the answer to your question is that multiple instances of a metrics database in Monasca is already supported. Regards --Roland