[openstack-dev] [TripleO][diskimage-builder] Proposing Stephane Miller to dib-core

Gregory Haynes greg at greghaynes.net
Wed Jun 1 17:50:19 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

I'd like to propose adding Stephane Miller (cinerama) to the
diskimage-builder core team. She has been a huge help with our reviews
for some time now and I think she would make a great addition to our
core team. I know I have benefited a lot from her bash expertise in many
of my reviews and I am sure others have as well :).

I've spoken with many of the active cores privately and only received
positive feedback on this, so rather than use this as an all out vote
(although feel free to add your ++'s) I'd like to use this as a final
call out in case any objections are wanting to be made. If none have
been made by next Wednesday (6/8) I'll go ahead and add her to dib-core.

Cheers,
Greg

--
  Gregory Haynes