[openstack-dev] [TripleO] [diskimage-builder] Howto refactor?

Andre Florath andre at florath.net
Wed Jun 1 17:24:30 UTC 2016

Hi!

Created a first draft of a 'Big Picture' document including an overview
and a technical breakdown [1].
I'm not sure if this is what you expect or if still something is
missing?

Maybe we can start with etherpad - and do the first some iterations
there. Later on I'd like to see it moved to the dib repo (IMHO
requirements, design documents and source code should live together :-) ).

I'll have a detailed look at your suggestions about splitting things apart
and will come up with a proposal.

Kind regards

Andre

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/C80jjsAs4x