[openstack-dev] [ironic] looking for documentation liaison
jay at jvf.cc
Wed Jun 1 15:03:37 UTC 2016
I don't love writing docs but I've spent more than my share of reading them :). I'm very willing to help out here as docs liason.
From: Loo, Ruby <ruby.loo at intel.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2016 10:23:57 AM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Subject: [openstack-dev] [ironic] looking for documentation liaison
We¹re looking for a documentation liaison . If you love (Œlike¹ is also acceptable) documentation, care that ironic has great documentation, and would love to volunteer, please let us know.
The position would require you to:
- attend the weekly doc team meetings  (or biweekly, depending on which times work for you), and represent ironic
- attend the weekly ironic meetings and report (via the subteam reports) on anything that may impact ironic
- open bugs/whatever to track getting any documentation-related work done. You aren¹t expected to do the work yourself although please do if you¹d like!
- know the general status of ironic documentation
- see the expectations mentioned at 
Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks and may the best candidate win ?
OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Unsubscribe: OpenStack-dev-request at lists.openstack.org?subject:unsubscribe
More information about the OpenStack-dev