[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Correct wrong nomenclature in the Networks section of Fuel-ui

Giuseppe Cossu giuseppe.cossu at create-net.org
Wed Jun 1 13:05:17 UTC 2016

Hi folks,
I submitted a bug and the related fix about a wrong nomenclatura in
fuel-ui.
The fix is merged but I think we need to improve other things such as the
translations of the same content and the related parameters (e.g., replace
"internal_cidr" with "admin_tenant_cidr") inside the fuel-ui and fuel-web
repositories.

If we proceed in that way I suppose that is required to coordinate the
activities in multiple fuel repositories. What do you think?

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/322050/
https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1586332

Regards,
Giuseppe
Giuseppe Cossu
Distributed Computing and Information Processing (DISCO)
Cloud Engineer
CREATE-NET  Research Center
Via alla Cascata 56/D - 38123 Povo, Trento (Italy)
e-mail: giuseppe.cossu at create-net.org
www.create-net.org