[openstack-dev] [octavia]redirection and barbican config

Michael Johnson johnsomor at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 06:45:49 UTC 2016

Hi Akshay,

For 80 to 443 redirection, you can accomplish this using the new L7
rules capability.  You would setup a listener on port 80 that has a
redirect rule to the 443 URL.

On the barbican question, if you are using the octavia driver, you
will need to set the required settings in the octavia.conf file for
proper barbican access.
Those settings are called out here:
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/octavia/config-reference/octavia-config-table.html

Michael