[openstack-dev] Switch 'all?' openstack bots to errbot plugins?

David Moreau Simard dms at redhat.com
Fri Jul 29 18:35:11 UTC 2016

FWIW I can vouch for the quality of Errbot, I've used it on several
occasions and we're currently using it in the RDO community.

A very useful feature that I like is the webserver hook integration.
This allows the bot to essentially expose an endpoint and you can send
things to it.
For example, we have a sensu_event [1] endpoint and we have a sensu
handler that sends events to it, the bot then sends an alert to our
IRC channels.

[1]: https://github.com/rdo-infra/rdobot/blob/master/rdobot/plugins/sensu/errbot-sensu.py#L95

David Moreau Simard

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]