[openstack-dev] [sahara][heat][infra] breakage of Sahara gate and images from openstack.org

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Jul 29 17:35:12 UTC 2016

On 2016-07-29 19:12:35 +0200 (+0200), Luigi Toscano wrote:
[...]
> - would it be possible to use the the nodepool cloud images
> (qcow2, raw) from the jobs, if they contains lsb_release (and
> possibly other tools), and if it is, how?

We don't currently publish them as they lack a simple mechanism for
granting access other than with our baked in keys/accounts, and also
because they're quite large due to pre-caching of all our git repos
and any distro packages our CI jobs are likely to try installing
(around 5GiB in compressed qcow2 format the last time I looked).
--
Jeremy Stanley