[openstack-dev] [Kolla] [Fuel] [tc] Looks like Mirantis is getting Fuel CCP (docker/k8s) kicked off

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Thu Jul 28 20:13:15 UTC 2016

Excerpts from Steven Dake (stdake)'s message of 2016-07-28 19:40:29 +0000:

> On 7/28/16, 12:30 PM, "Davanum Srinivas" <davanum at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Steven,
> >
> >Please see response from Doug:
> >http://markmail.org/message/yp7fpojnzufb5jki
>
> Dims,
>
> Are you implying Doug's position represents that of the TC?
>
> I have read Doug's position, and it completely ignores Zane's assessment
> of the problem at hand.

I did not ignore his assessment. If I was not clear, I am saying
that his interpretation #1 is the correct interpretation, that
members of official teams can contribute to repositories that are
not under governance.

If you disagree with my conclusion or think further action is needed,
then I suggest you formally propose something be added to the TC
agenda. I consider this resolved, but it is well within your rights
as a community member to propose topics for discussion yourself and
I whole-heartedly encourage you to exercise those rights if you
think you are not being heard and that the full TC needs to be
involved to take more formal action.

To add an agenda item, all you have to do is edit the wiki page [1]
but please note there are some stipulations about timing at the
bottom of the page, so read those first to ensure that your
expectations are set correctly. If you have any known schedule
conflicts, include that information so we can be sure to schedule
the discussion for a week when you can be present to participate.

Doug

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/TechnicalCommittee