[openstack-dev] [Kolla] [Fuel] [tc] Looks like Mirantis is getting Fuel CCP (docker/k8s) kicked off

Zane Bitter zbitter at redhat.com
Thu Jul 28 19:10:30 UTC 2016

On 28/07/16 14:38, Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> Zane,

I don't understand why you're directing this reply to me. I *just* made
clear that I don't have any interest one way or the other.

> There's a Spec, Spec was discussed in Weekly Meeting. There's traffic
> on the ML. I personally was helpful to some extent with the beginnning
> of kolla-kubernetes.
>
> So i don't think it's a lack of communication that's to blame.

AFAICT this has nothing to do with my point that this thread is a *train
wreck* where everyone is talking past each other.

Also at no time did I ever refer to a "lack of communication".

> Also if you see the repos, there's not much there... In effect they
> are starting from scratch knowingly.

As I said, I don't have a horse in this race and I don't actually care.
I'm just trying to explain each side's position to the other in the hope
that they'll stop arguing.

> But if you wish as i said before, please do file a TC resolution and
> let's see where it goes.

I wouldn't know which one to file (although Doug's response suggests
it's interpretation 1). Besides, I already did my good deed for the day
and got attacked for my trouble.

> As Steven said before "We are all adults and can live by the rules,
> even if we disagree with them"

I don't even disagree with *either* rule. I'm merely trying to point out
that different but unexamined opinions on what the rule is leads to bad
discussions.

cheers,
Zane.