[openstack-dev] [glance][nova] Globally disabling hw_qemu_guest_agent support

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Thu Jul 28 18:57:12 UTC 2016

Looking at the number of options for image properties, it would seem that a blacklist would be in order. I would be in favour for ‘standard’ images which support fsfreeze to support guest agent and that some of the NUMA properties not be available for end user images, but still for system ones.

How about a list of delegated properties for images which could override the default flavor settings ?

Tim