[openstack-dev] [tripleo] TripleO Deep Dive session - July 28th

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Thu Jul 28 15:37:33 UTC 2016

I hope you liked the presentation, despite of my terrible french accent :-)

The recording is now available on Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZO_6UaLLaU
The slides: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1c3dBboSc8pixAN2yYBnFfoDX8HDab7lxWDd_DMB7-Jc/

Please let me know if you want me to propose another session, on a
specific topic in Puppet, maybe with more details etc.
Also feel free to contact me for any question related to the
presentation, on IRC or by email.

Thanks,

On Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 8:56 AM, Emilien Macchi <emilien at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 8:32 AM, Udi Kalifon <ukalifon at redhat.com> wrote:
>> I think the agenda is great. At what time will the session be? Can you send
>> an invite?
>
> https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/tripleo-deep-dive-topics
>
> Keep the link in your bookmarks, it's always the same.
>

>> Regards,
>> Udi Kalifon; QE Automation; RHOS-UI
>>

>> On Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 7:25 PM, Emilien Macchi <emilien at redhat.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I propose to lead the next TripleO Deep Dive session and it will be
>>> about Puppet (go figure).
>>>
>>> Here's an agenda draft:
>>> 1) Introduction about Puppet OpenStack modules.
>>> 2) TripleO profiles under the hood
>>> 3) Managing data using Hiera and composable services

--
Emilien Macchi