[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Project mascot - propose your choice/cast your vote

Armando M. armamig at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 05:06:31 UTC 2016

On 27 July 2016 at 12:13, Armando M. <armamig at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 25 July 2016 at 10:52, Armando M. <armamig at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 14 July 2016 at 10:00, Armando M. <armamig at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Neutrinos,
>>>
>>> Based on proposal [1], I prepared an etherpad to allow us to choose
>>> collaboratively a set of candidates for our mascot. Propose/vote away on
>>> [2]. You have time until Friday, July 22nd.
>>>

>> The deadline has passed, we have now a list of selected candidates to
>> choose from.
>>
>> Please cast your vote [1]!
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Armando
>>
>> [1]
>> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSevnzF9z4a9jiXy8w8MRvvmXVmexK5QCxphOoFaOhBuaj9INw/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link
>>

> Today is the deadline to submit mascot candidates for priority
> consideration to Heidi Joy @Foundation. If you have not voted so far and
> would like to, please do. I will close the poll [2] by the EOB (PST
> timezone), and submit the outcome of the poll later in the day.

Time has passed, this is the outcome of the poll:

Spider web 18 25%
Cheetah 7 9.7%
Yak 12 16.7%
Sloth 8 11.1%
Eel 2 2.8%
Banyan Tree 15 20.8%
Pigeon 10 13.9%

I suppose we're going with a spider web. Thanks for everyone who voted.

I will let you know once I have final confirmation from the foundation that
the mascot is available.

Cheers,
Armando