[openstack-dev] [ptl][requirements] nomination period started

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Wed Jul 27 21:38:49 UTC 2016

On 07/27/2016 05:08 PM, Jeremy Stanley wrote:
> On 2016-07-27 08:41:17 -0500 (-0500), Matthew Thode wrote:
>> We've started a period of self nomination in preparation for the
>> requirements project fully moving into project (as it's still under Doug
>> Hellmann).
>>
>> We are gathering the self nominations here before we vote next week.
>> https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/requirements-ptl-newton
>>
>> Nominees should also send an email to the openstack-dev list.
>
> Have you determined whether your electorate are traditional project
> technical contributors (Gerrit owners of changes merged to the
> openstack/requirements repo over the past year) like most teams use,
> or is there a different focus and constituency for this team?

It is a good question. Since they haven't yet determined if they will do
a civs poll or just do a show of hands at a meeting, I was going to give
them a bit and see which direction they wanted to go.

I have an outstanding question to Doug actually on the nature of the
word 'interm' in play currently, because they way I see it a ptl is a
plt and has the same responsibilities as every other ptl adjectives
notwithstanding.

/me assumes Jeremy's follow up suggestion/offer is to help compose the
rolls, for which Anita is grateful

Thanks,
Anita.