[openstack-dev] [release] reminder to release libraries early and often

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Wed Jul 27 14:57:26 UTC 2016

We're coming up on the feature and release freeze for libraries, and
quite a few of them have unreleased changes. Keep in mind that changes
to any branch of the library that are not included in a tagged release
are not being used in the functional or integration tests for server
projects, so the longer we wait to release them the less testing time we
have with them and the more risk we're building up.

Release liaisons, please review http://paste.openstack.org/show/542607/
for the list of unreleased changes of your libraries and prepare a
release for this week or next week.

Doug